What are the benefits of using Hadoop?
Hadoop’s design principles based on performance efficiency and developer-friendliness are of great value for anybody working in the Data Science domain. Here are some of its benefits:
Why should you learn Hadoop and Big Data?
- • Scalability – Being a highly scalable platform, thousands of Terabytes of data could be effortlessly managed and processed in parallel using Hadoop.
- • Self-healing feature – Hadoop is designed to automatically route failure in a transparent fashion. Hence, it’s called a fault-tolerant system.
- • Cost-effectiveness – Who doesn’t want to save money? The cost-effective storage and management solutions offered by Hadoop are unmatched.
- • Fast and Flexible – Data extraction, processing, data warehousing, data analysis and more could be performed quickly.
- • Big data and analytics have been proven to have made considerable impact on the strategies and revenues of most businesses that employ it.
- • There is an increasing need for IT professionals with Hadoop and Big Data skills.
- • Hadoop offers an accelerated career growth, thanks to its wide adoption across different sectors such as social media, advertising, marketing, research, analysis, governance, etc.
- • IT Professionals with Hadoop skills are offered excellent salary packages.
Engineering and MCA Graduates (Graduated in 2016/17)
- Candidates should have minimum 60% marks throughout their academic session (10th/12th/Graduation)