What is DevOps?
The tools and practices that enable an organization to increase its ability to deliver high-quality applications and services at a good speed is called DevOps. It is essentially a merger between the Development and Operations teams, often combined into one team that looks after the entire software development right from ideation through to delivery, and also monitors the performance for any scope of upgradation.
What are the benefits of DevOps?
Many organizations have adopted the DevOps principle and have seen remarkable results. Here are some of its benefits:
How will learning DevOps benefit you?
• Continuous and timely software delivery, easy management with less complexity, faster detection and resolution to problems.use.
• Excellent team productivity, great scope for professional development as it makes a developer familiar with the different aspects of software development.
• Stable operating environments for businesses with excellent collaboration and synergy between the teams.
• DevOps makes software development more efficient leaving companies with more time to innovate as opposed to focusing on problem solving.
• Most software development practices now involve the DevOps principles.
• There’s a great demand for DevOps Engineer at present and will continue to remain so in the future.
• Besides getting a good industry exposure, DevOps professionals also enjoy the benefits of good salary packages.
- • Engineering and MCA Graduates who are working as IT professionals and are looking to expand their skill-set.
- • Candidates should have minimum 60% marks throughout their academic session (10th/12th/Graduation).