What is Software Testing?
Software Testing is the process of testing software with the purpose of finding bugs and ensuring that it’s functional by all means, completely free from errors. It is a crucial stage in the systems development life cycle (SDLC) as it allows one to validate and verify that the code they’ve written works, based on the business as well as technical requirements.
Our course will not only introduce you to software testing but also give you practical experience with manual and automated software testing.
Why is Software Testing important?
Why is learning Software Testing beneficial to you?
• It is the primary means to improve software quality, and hence an integral part of every industry that uses IT.
• It optimizes every stage of SDLC including requirements specification, design, coding and end user acceptance.
• As software testing is omnipresent in all application development processes, there are ample job opportunities in this domain.
• There’s a lot to learn and specialize in software testing including manual testing and automated testing with tools like Selenium and Appium.
• As software testing involves different stages of SDLC, you get hands-on experience of the complete life cycle of software.
• It helps you enhance your analytical and decision-making skills as well as improve your eye-for-detail capability.
• Engineering and MCA Graduates (Graduated in 2016/17) as well as working professionals looking to expand their skill-set.
- • Candidates should have minimum 60% marks throughout their academic session (10th/12th/Graduation).