Web Application Development
Web sites that can interact with the users, connect with back-end databases and generate results are web applications. Some examples are social media sites, blogs, online banking sites, online courses, online reservations, etc.
Web application includes two categories of coding, called Client Side and Server Side Scripting.
Why learn web application development?
• Automation: Web applications automate customer services, interaction and customer engagement. All three are the essence of any successful business.
• Efficiency: Due to automation, the overheads are considerably reduced with web application while at the same time maintaining a high level of efficiency.
• Lots of job opportunities with excellent starting salary packages.
• Engineering and MCA Graduates (Graduated in 2016/17) as well as working professionals looking to expand their skill-set.
- • Candidates should have minimum 60% marks throughout their academic session (10th/12th/Graduation).